Big Water is Life
We’re fortunate enough to just turn on a faucet to have access to life’s most essential ingredient: clean water. However, for many people, getting access to something so basic is incredibly difficult.
- Basic over-the-counter medications for 10 village hospital clinics
- Medications to treat malaria, parasites, viruses, infections
- Supplies and medical applications for baby wellness checks
- Prenatal care
- Clinic beds, equipment and general supplies
- Building new schools
- Paying teacher’s salaries
- Supplying uniforms
- Scholarships for orphans
- Books and school supplies
- Educational field trips
I never realized what a need there was for clean drinking water out there in the world. Living comfortably in America, it’s easy to forget that other people out there don’t have it as easy as you do. Volunteering with TOGONETWORK opened my eyes and heart to a whole world of people I can help!
Virginia Beach Volunteer