Big Water is Life
We’re fortunate enough to just turn on a faucet to have access to life’s most essential ingredient: clean water. For many people, though, getting access to something so basic is incredibly difficult.
- Basic over-the-counter medications for 10 village hospital clinics
- Medications to treat malaria, parasites, viruses, infections
- Supplies and medical applications for baby wellness checks
- Prenatal care
- Clinic beds, equipment and general supplies
- Building new schools
- Paying teacher’s salaries
- Supplying uniforms
- Scholarships for orphans
- Books and school supplies
- Educational field trips
My village never had access to the clean water we needed to sustain all of our people until TOGONETWORK. They came to us with open arms and big smiles, helping us build a deep well and educating us about the importance of clean drinking water. They have helped us so much!